Job Type: Medium
Closing Date: 21st February 2020
SLA Digital operates at the leading edge of mobile telecommunications. We are continuously developing innovative solutions for Mobile Operators which enable our clients to take their business in new and exciting directions.
At SLA Digital, the Software Engineer is responsible for delivering cutting-edge software of the highest possible quality to our clients. You will thrive on the technical challenge and take pride in the quality of the software solutions you deliver.
You will be working on a variety of day to day tasks from helping customers integrate their applications with our API’s, testing that these applications adhere to company and industry standards as well as developing functionality for both our suite of API’s as well as our front-end portal. Tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Font-end development (Responsive design, optimisation, data visualisation)
- Data management and manipulation (inserts, updates etc)
- Dev Ops server administration (checking logs, issue diagnosis, maintenance)
- Testing (black box, white box)
- Customer Support (Call logging, issue resolution)
SLA can offer software developers the opportunity to work with some of the most exciting languages and frameworks available. In addition to this SLA work at the forefront of the telecoms industry and with our focus being primarily on REST API’s any potential graduate will benefit massively from this experience. Our stack includes the following:
- Ruby on Rails
- REST API
- JSON, SOAP, XML
- Strong academic performance in web technology degree modules
- Ability to work independently, or as part of a group
- Excellent oral and written English communications skills
- Ability to learn and quickly adapt to new technology requirements
- Participate in defining the best practices for the overall technical team
- Attention to detail and an eagerness to learn new skills
If you would like to apply for this position, please forward a copy of your CV and covering letter to [email protected] before the closing date.