Kuala Lumpur or Belfast
4 August 2021
27 August 2021
SLA Digital operates at the leading edge of mobile telecommunications. We are continuously developing innovative solutions for Mobile Operators which enable our clients to take their business in new and exciting directions.
At SLA Digital, the Integration Support staff are responsible for helping our customers deliver cutting-edge software of the highest possible quality to our clients. You will thrive on the technical challenge and take pride in the quality of the work that you deliver.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to learn and gain experience in REST APIs, manual testing, and the telecom and mobile industries.
You will be working on a variety of day to day tasks but particularly helping customers integrate their applications with our APIs and testing that these applications adhere to company standards. Tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Manual testing
- Creating test reports
- Checking logs
- Issue diagnosis
- Provision of support during integration
You will be testing mobile phone applications which will integrate with SLA Digital’s world leading technology, therefore the following are required:
- Strong problem solving and logic skills
- Excellent oral and written English communications skills
- Knowledge and experience with mobile phone technology
- Experience or exposure to APIs (SLA Digital’s focus is primarily on REST APIs)
- Strong academic performance, educated to at least A levels
- Good attention to detail (particularly for testing and report creation)
- Ability to work independently, or as part of a team
- Ability to learn and quickly adapt to new technology requirements
- Interest in self-development and learning new skills and capabilities
- Ability to share and help define best practice for the wider technical team
Apply now by emailing [email protected] your CV and Cover letter